How to Prepare your Timber and Deck stain
Let's prepare for your new timber look:
How to prepare new timber:
1. Allow your new timber to weather for 4-6 weeks before applying.
2. Ensure your deck is clean and ready to go with Feast Watson Woodclean - just follow the instructions.
3. Sand the surface lightly to remove any grain raise for the best results for your deck. And remember, remove any leftover dust before coating!
How to prepare weathered timber:
1. Ensure your deck is clean and ready to go with Feast Watson Woodclean.
2. For best results, sand your timber slightly to remove any deterioration. Make sure to remove all left over sand before coating!
Previously Coated Timber
How to prepare previously coated timber:
1. If your deck already has stain or oil, don't worry. Just prepare the surface by stripping or sanding back your timber to it's original bare surface.
2. As always, ensure your timber is clean by using Woodclean to ensure the best coating results.