How to prepare my timber for Feast Watson Glass Finish:
Before you get started:
- Ensure your surface is dry and free from dust, grease, wax or oil.
- Ensure the surface is level.
How to set up your work area:
- The surface should be elevated from the work area about 2 inches to allow the coating to drip freely off the sides of the item being coated.
- Place aluminium, plastic sheeting, wax paper underneath the item being coated to catch drips.
- Use tape to cover areas that you do not want coated.
We recommend sealing the surface with a suitable sealer before applying Glass Finish.