See how @budgie_salt_ keeps their deck protected and looking beautiful all year round with our Water Repellent Timber & Deck Oil
What you'll need
Prep for success!
- To ensure you have the best surface for coating, prep the timber according to its condition.
- New Bare Timber: Allow your new timber to weather for 4-6 weeks before applying Feast Watson Woodclean. For best results, lightly sand your timber to remove any grain rise and remove any leftover dust before coating!
- Weathered Timber: Ensure your deck is clean and ready to go by applying Feast Watson Woodclean. For best results, lightly sand your timber to remove any deterioration, making sure to remove any leftover dust before coating!
Time to coat
- Ensure timber is completely dry before coating.
- Stir the Water Repellent Timber & Deck Oil thoroughly with a flat blade stirrer before and during use.
- Generously coat using a quality synthetic or pure bristle brush or lambswool applicator along the length of the boards, making sure to seal the end of your decking boards.
- Allow at least 2 hours to penetrate before applying a second coat.
Find your nearest stockist
How to achieve the coastal look in your home
Have you ever wanted to relive the beauty and serenity of a seaside vacation long after your holiday is over? If so, the coastal look has a place in your home.
Liming White Tallboy
@butchandbulldog breathed new life into this old (tall) boy, contrasting our Stain & Varnish Liming White on the top with a beautiful sage hue.