1. Thrift a promising pre-loved chair.
2. Sand back any previous coatings, exposing the timber’s gorgeous natural grain. Ensure that any excess dust is wiped off before continuing.
3. Thoroughly stir Feast Watson Timber Floor Wax with a flat blade stirrer, taking care not to introduce any bubbles. Remember that our Timber Floor Wax can be used on any interior timber, including furniture!
4. Apply your first coat of Timber Floor Wax with a brush or cloth.
5. Allow to dry. Hint: If you notice any grain rise, lightly sand it back with 240 grit sandpaper, being careful to avoid sanding through the coating.
6. Apply a second coat of Timber Floor Wax to achieve a sumptuous matt finish which seals and protects your timber.
7. Allow to dry and enjoy your chair’s restoration to its former glory!