Transform an outdoor table, ready for the entertaining season with Feast Watson Timber & Deck Stain
What you'll need
Strip and clean
- Remove the existing layers of paint by applying a timber stripper.
- Sand the timber with 240 grit sandpaper using the electric sander for a smooth surface.
- Dilute 1 part Woodclean to 4 parts water. Use a stiff bristle brush to apply the solution to dampened timber and scrub the surface vigorously.
- Leave for 20 minutes before rinsing with water.
Add some colour
- Thoroughly stir the Timber and Deck Stain with a flat blade stirrer.
- Using a brush, evenly coat the timber following the direction of the timber's grain.
- Apply 2 more coats, allowing 12 hours to dry between each.
- Leave to dry for 24 hours.
And that's it!
Outdoor table refresh | Get the look
With some patience, imagination and our Timber & Deck Stain in Grey Mountain Ash, @thestylehosts refreshed this outdoor table to a beautiful, timeless piece.
Refresh your outdoor timber furniture
@dotandpop shares her tips for refreshing outdoor timber furniture to get it looking like new again in time for the warmer months and entertaining season.