Everything you need to know
- Upload your images: 3 to 4 images is optimal.
- Write a description: Provide information on your piece, the dimensions, and any unique features.
- Set a competitive price: Research similar items to determine a fair and reasonable price.
- Check your messages regularly: Respond to inquiries and questions from interested buyers in a timely manner.
- Share on social media: Take advantage of your personal network by sharing your listing on your own Facebook profile or other relevant groups.
Turn clutter into cash
Upcycling can help unleash your creativity, reduce your carbon footprint and turn your passion into a side hustle.
DIY Gift Ideas
Gifts don't have to be grand gestures or stressful decisions. Some good DIY can go a long way! Embracing the versatility of timber, we've got the DIY gift ideas you need!