Geneva Vanderzeil rejuvenates her outdoor space with our Feast Watson Timber & Deck Stain in Black Japan
What you'll need
Start with a good clean and sand if required
- Remove any furniture or plants and sweep the decking area, then wet the timber with a hose.
- Mix Feast Watson Woodclean™ with water in a 1:4 ratio. Apply and leave it for 20 minutes, reapplying the solution to keep the timber wet if needed.
- Rinse using a high-pressure hose and allow the timber to fully dry.
Transform and protect from the elements
- Stir Feast Watson Timber & Deck Stain in Black Japan thoroughly with a flat paddle.
- In the same direction as the timber grain, coat using a deck brush or broom, working along the grain 3-4 planks at a time.
- Wait 12 hours before applying a second coat.
It's that simple!
Elevate your timber decking with these top trending styles
We've got you covered with a range of quality, on-trend stains and oils so you can customise your deck to perfectly match your style.
Black Japan Timber & Deck Stain
If your deck doesn't look as fresh as it once did, it's time to transform it. Our Timber & Deck Stain in Black Japan imparts a rich, welcoming hue while protecting your timber from the elements.