1. Purchase or re-purpose two identical bamboo bread bins.
2. Glue the two bread bins together at the base. Nail them together where needed.
3. Using timber off-cuts, craft four identical legs.
4. Evenly apply Feast Watson Prooftint™ in Oak to the legs with a brush or cloth. Watch as Prooftint imparts a gorgeous, warm brown tone.
5. Once dry, seal with a top coat such as Feast Watson Clear Varnish or Feast Watson Scandinavian Oil for a stunning, protective finish.
6. Screw the legs to the body of the side table. Ensure that your table legs are evenly spaced.
7. Paint the body of the side table a neutral shade.@extra.ordinary.home used Porter’s Paints Eggshell in Wet Cement to create her unique look.
8. Allow to dry, and enjoy your fabulous, custom side table.