1. Sweep the decking area and wet the timber with a hose.
2. Mix Feast Watson Woodclean™
with water in a 4:1 ratio. Apply and leave it for 20 minutes, reapplying the solution to keep the timber wet if needed.
3. Rinse using a high-pressure hose and allow the timber to fully dry.
5. In the same direction as the timber grain, coat using a deck brush or broom, working along 3-4 planks at a time.
6. Wait 12 hours before applying a second coat.
Transform your deck with Feast Watson
Our Timber & Deck Stain ensures your deck has a long-wearing, protective, and stylish finish that enhances your timber's natural beauty. The oil-based formula shields your deck from environmental damage (such as excess moisture and harsh sunlight) while providing a smooth, matt finish. Create a cohesive look throughout your outdoor space, using our range of stains to revitalise any exterior timber trims and furnishings.
chose Black Japan
for this project, however, this deck stain is also available in Grey Mountain Ash, European Oak, Swan River Jarrah, and Taman Merbau.