Promotion name: Feast Watson ReLove
Promoter: Feast Watson, a division of DuluxGroup (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 67 000 049 427, 1956 Dandenong Road, Clayton VIC 3168
Promotion type: Game of skill
Promotion period: From 0:01am on 13/06/2022 to 11.59pm 27/07/2022
Eligible entrant: Any Australian resident over 14 years of age for purchases made in Australia, and excludes Ineligible Entrants. If an entrant is under 18 years of age, they must obtain consent from a parent or guardian before entering. The Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) determine eligibility
Entering: After making a Qualifying Purchase, Entrants must: (a) go to the Feast Watson Instagram page at [@feast_watson], and navigate to the promotion page (b) take a photo of their ReLoved timber item before and after using the Participating Product (c) upload the photos to their Intagram page and tag @Feast_Watson and hashtag #FeastWatson #ReloveProject #bunnings
Qualifying Purchase is a single purchase of a Participating Product during the Promotion Period and Participating Product is any Feast Watson product
Multiple entries are permitted, provided there is only one entry for each Qualifying Purchase and each Reloved timber item, and each entry is submitted separately and in accordance with these terms and conditions
Prize: 3 prizes in total. Total prize value is $3,000 ($1,000 each)
Each prize is a Feast Watson Feast Watson Pack, comprising of:
- $500 Bunnings Voucher
- $250 worth of Feast Watson product
- A signed copy of Dr Anita Vandyke book ‘A Zero Waste Life’
- Feast Watson tote bag
up to a 30 minute style consultation with one of the following influencers (genevavanderzeil, butchandbulldog or al_and_imo_handmade)
Judging winners: Entries are judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter at the office of the Promoter. Judging starts on the first business day after the end of the promotion period. The judges determine the 3 winners from valid entries which (in their absolute opinion) are the most original and creative. The judges may determine next best winners from the remaining valid entries and record them in the event an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is selected as the winner. The judges’ determination is final and binding
Prize notification: Within 5 business days after the prize draw, the Promoter will notify the 3 winners by direct message on Instagram and each winner’s first name initial and full last name will be posted on the Promoter’s web page here [https://www.feastwatson.com.au/terms-of-use/] for 28 days after that date
Prize claim: Winners must claim their prize within 10 business days after the prize draw
Prize verification: Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide to the Promoter proof of purchase, being the original invoice for the Qualifying Purchase. If the winner fails to provide the original invoice for the Qualifying Purchase within 28 days after prize notification or provide any other information requested by the Promoter to verify entry validity and entrant eligibility, the Prize is deemed unclaimed
Prize delivery: Within 10 business days after the promoter has verified the entry valid and the entrant eligible and the winner has nominated a delivery address (which must be in Australia), the Promoter will (at its cost) courier the Prize to the winner’s nominated address which must be an address in Australia
Unclaimed prize draw: If a Prize is unclaimed or the entry is invalid or the entrant ineligible, the next best entry (as determined and recorded by the judges) is awarded the Prize
Additional terms: Entrants must retain the original invoice for each Qualifying Purchase and that original invoice must clearly specify the Participating Product and the date of the Qualifying Purchase (which must be before the entry date). If an entrant is unable to provide the original invoice for a Qualifying Purchase or is otherwise ineligible, the Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) invalidate all the entrant’s entries and forfeit any right to the Prize
The information in this table also includes the terms and conditions below
1. Terms and conditions: These terms and conditions include the information in the table above. If you enter the promotion, you’re deemed to accept these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply even after the winner has claimed the prize. If an entrant is ineligible or an entrant’s entry is invalidated after the prize has been claimed, the Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) demand return of the prize or payment of its value.
2. Definitions: For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the following words have the following meanings: Ineligible Entrants Are Employees (and their Immediate Families) of the Promoter or any of its parent companies, subsidiaries or affiliated companies or any agency associated with the Promotion
Employees are any officer, director, executive, employee, consultant, contractor or other person who performs work under the control of another in exchange for payment
Immediate Family are any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin and the persons referred to above includes natural and non-natural relations
3. Invalid entries: The Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) invalidate an entry that is incomplete, indecipherable or has incorrect personal information or contact details. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible or inaudible entries, including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged invoices relating to a qualifying purchase.
4. Excluded entrants: The Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) invalidate an entry or exclude an entrant from the promotion process if that entrant: disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of the promotion or another person associated with the promotion (or attempts to do so); submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the promotion process; or engages in conduct which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter's goodwill or reputation.
5. Entry content: The content of the entry must be the entrant's original work. The Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) verify or require the entrant to verify that the content of the entry is the entrant’s original work. The Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) invalidate an entry suspected of not being the entrant’s original work. An entrant's entry must not include: any image or voice of another person without that person’s express consent (by including any such content, the entrant warrants that they have that express consent); any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of another person or is obscene, offensive, potentially defamatory, discriminatory, indecent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, including any content involving nudity, malice, excessive violence or swearing; and any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording or any other item in which copyright subsists, except if the entrant is entitled to do so (By including any such work, the entrant warrants that they are entitled to do so).
6. Modification: The Promoter may (in its absolute discretion), edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant's entry.
7. Entrant identity: The Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) determine the identity of an entrant.
8. Errors and omission: The Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) accept any errors or omissions in the promotion process.
9. Waiver: If the Promoter fails to enforce a right, it does not constitute a waiver of that right.
10. Receipt: Paper entries are deemed to be received by the Promoter at the time of actual receipt by the Promoter. Online entries are deemed to be received by the Promoter at the time of actual receipt into the Promoter’s database (and not at the time of transmission by the entrant).
11. Risks: The entrant acknowledges that there may be risks involved in entering the promotion. The winner acknowledges that there may be risks involved in using the prize. The winner acknowledges that they may be required to sign an acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability before claiming and using the prize. The Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) exclude a winner who fails to sign an acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability before claiming or using the prize or who is not able or suitable to use the prize.
12. Release and indemnity: As a condition of claiming a prize, the Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) require a winner to sign a legal release and indemnity form.
13. Entering: The entrant must manually submit entries using an internet browser. The entrant must not use automated software or any other method to automatically submit entries. The Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) invalidate an entry suspected of being submitted using automatic means.
14. Force majeure: If the promotion process is not able to be carried out due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, including due to any tech or communication issues, the Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) amend, suspend or cancel the promotion, subject to the approval from the relevant regulator.
15. Social media: While the Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) promote the promotion using social media platforms, the social media platforms do not sponsor, endorse or manage the promotion. The entrant provides their entry information to the Promoter (not the social media platform) and releases the social media platforms from any liability connected with the promotion.
16. Prize: The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash, except if the prize is cash. If the prize (or part of it) is unavailable, the Promoter may (in its absolute discretion) substitute the prize (or part of it) with a replacement prize of an equal or greater value, subject to the approval from the relevant regulator. The Promoter is not be liable to the winner for any damage to or delay in transit of the prize.
17. Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its employees, agents and contractors are not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by an entrant or a winner in connection with the promotion, including: tech issues or equipment malfunction; theft, unauthorised access or interference; an entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to a reason beyond the Promoter’s control; a variation in prize value to that specified; a tax liability incurred by a winner or an entrant; and use of the prize. Nothing in this provision is intended to restrict, exclude or modify the consumer guarantees and the applicable consumer law, including the following: Australia: Competition and Consumer Act 2010
18. Intellectual property: The entrant irrevocably assigns to the Promoter any intellectual property rights in any material submitted by them in an entry. The winner irrevocably consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and voice in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion and the Promoter’s products and services.
19. Personal information: The Promoter collects personal information in order to carry out the promotion process, and may disclose that personal information to its employees, agents and contractors for the purpose of carrying out the promotion process. Entry is conditional on the entrant providing that personal information. If an entrant does not provide that personal information, they cannot enter the promotion. If an entrant wishes to access or update the personal information the Promoter holds about them, they may contact the Promoter.
20. Promotional material: In entering the promotion, an entrant may be prompted to tick an "opt-in" box which authorises the Promoter to use the entrant’s personal information to send promotional material about the Promoter’s products and services and disclose that personal information to agents and contractors that the Promoter engages for that purpose.
21. Criminal actions: The Promoter may refer any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion to the relevant law enforcement agency and seek damages.