Feast Watson “Re-Love Project” (Promotion)
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
2. This competition is being run by DuluxGroup Pty Ltd (the 'Promoter'), 1956 Dandenong Rd, Clayton, Victoria 3168, Australia (ABN 65133404163).
3. The competition commences at 2.00pm AEST, Friday 15 July 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AEST, Monday 22 August 2016 ("Promotional Period").
4. Entries are open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies and prize distributers. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: like/follow the Feast Watson Instagram Page at https://www.instagram.com/feast_watson/ ("Promotional Page"); re-post an image of a favourite Feast Watson Re-Love Project and include #reloveproject #feastwatson and @feast_watson in the caption, received by 11.59pm AEST, Monday 22 August 2016.
6. This is a game of chance as governed by permit number LTPS/16/05569.
7. The winner will randomly selected.
8. The Winner will receive a $2,000 eftpos card to be distributed to the winner within 6 weeks of the promoter receiving the winners contact details. This prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to one of the same or equal value at any time if the prize becomes unavailable.
9. The winner will be notified via Instagram and prompted to private message Feast Watson (DuluxGroup Pty Ltd) for details on how to claim their prize. If the winner(s) cannot take the prize as stipulated or if it is unclaimed, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry.
10. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the winner resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in this promotion.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.