STEP 1: Combine
Combine, in the same clean container, Glass Finish RESIN (Part A) and Glass Finish HARDENER (Part B).
STEP 2: Mix
Mix with the flat stirrer provided until the material is thoroughly blended
STEP 3: Pour & Spread
- Pour Glass Finish over the surface to be coated.
- Spread evenly with a brush or spreader.
- For best results, always pour a ‘border’ of Glass Finish (approximately 3cm from the outer edge of the area to be coated or the masked off area) and then fill in the area in the middle with a generous amount of Glass Finish
STEP 4: De-Gass
- Bubbles will appear in the coating after the pour. Some of these will pop as Glass Finish is spread across surface
- Use a propane torch to fully remove air bubbles from the freshly coated surface.
- Sweep the area with the torch from 20 cm above surface until bubbles disappear. Use a low flame. Do not hold torch in one area for too long or hold too close to the surface as the flame may scorch the surface and ruin your project.
STEP 5: Leave to cure
For best results, leave the product to cure for at least 24 hours in a dust free environment. Full curing of this product is achieved after seven days.